Sunday, October 10, 2010

Desire to get a job offer

It's been awhile i didn't update my blog quite frequently, as if i got no passionate on blogging, however, sometime was causing me defocus to my blogging life, it's Job SEARCHING ! As just finished my Master study in UK , it suppose to be easier for me to get a job, but, the reality is not what match from the imagination. I sent almost 30 to 50 job application to different companies at Selangor and KL, however, the respond rate was only 1% to 2% , how pity am i. The salary i requested was not high, it was a respectively lower than the market prices of Master student with working experience, but just not the field of experiences for the position applied.

This is the beginning of the 2nd week for the job searching, i got an offer from a SME, but , today i just rejected the offer, because i wish to get a try on a MNC Job interview this coming THursday.

God bless, i wish i could get in to the MNC ! Gambadeh !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails