Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Treatment for my 'strawberry nose'



Recently I realise that my nose are really ugly indeed, my girl friend called it strawberry nose ! hahaha...when i see the mirror i really so surprise ! Therefore , i bought the blackhead remover to remove the black head in my nose ! I bought the [ OXY pore strip ] at the price of RM11 at watson. Perhaps it can helps to remove and prevent the black head.


Let me introduce you another good product which is reasonable price for that particular range of products. The [ LOREAL men expert WHITE ACTIV OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZING GEL CREAM ] This moisturising cream is very useful for those oily skin like me , the' oil-trapping-like effect' is useful for the oily looking skin become matte looking skin, moreover, it helps to reduce excess sebum for brighter skin !! It will not block the pores and given moisturising for the whole day ! I am loving it ! the price is RM 25 something.




This is my strawberry nose !!!! i will show up the nose after treatment !!!! a month later !!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails