Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was frustrated !!!



I am wondering why , there are some professors in the UK, doesn't like to reply email for my appointment making. I had been tried so many times, from the first semester until now, to make appointment by emails, but i seldom get the reply from them. I am so frustrated ...

This time even worst ! The professor told me he was free and available on yesterday, however, he didn't appear yesterday. After that i send email to him, i got the auto reply that he was not there until next week. Oh come on....i am so frustrated ......hope can settle my final dissertation as soon as possible.



After that , i go for sport with Jasper and Zhen. from 2pm to 6pm ...from gym to table tennis to basketball....what a tiring day...

4 comments:

dEviL said...

吓!怎么会这样呀??!那边的教授真的无话可说...=.=''
再忍一忍吧,你现在除了等,也没其他办法...打起精神来!你不可以被打败的哦~~很快就可以脱离苦海了~

kok said...

哈哈哈。。。对阿
为了你,怎样也不可以输

dEviL said...

你这样讲很感动勒~~~~
我们一起加油吧!!

imkok said...

gogogogogo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails