Friday, August 13, 2010

The day before ah JUN coming to my house ! ( 见家长??)

Day before Jun coming

Tomorrow is the day My girl friend ah Jun coming to my house in Mentakab ! This is the 'parent meeting' day ?? hahaha , nervous indeed ! Yesterday i told my mum that she will coming to our house, and my mum showing a surprise face ! she said 'huh ! our house so messy !'Therefore, my mum ask me to clean the house !!!

Day before Jun coming

Started to being idiot !hahaha

Day before Jun coming

Wong Fei hong pose ! Ip Man ! Whatever ! This is called Kung FU!!! fella !

Day before Jun coming

Sucker , do you love me ?

Day before Jun coming

Sissy act cute Pose no1

Day before Jun coming

Sexy pose no1 ...

Damn....i am so free ...ah jun ah jun , dont be nervous har ....i am here with you !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails