Friday, July 30, 2010

New blog created



During the time I am spending in the Malaysia of Summer 2010, I gained some weight as the size of 34 waists already out of the capacities of all my pants. I was deciding to lose some weight and lose some inches from my waist , jogging is the best way to lose the weight, however, all the sport shoes in my home was disappeared. I was forced to buy a new pair of shoes, however, nowadays the branded shoes such as NIKE adidas Reebok are quite expensive, you won't get any nice looking shoes of those branded brand in the range of RM100 -150.


It drive me to look for a shoes in the BATA shop, i found this , i think is the replica design of NIKE, light weight and the shape. The most important it only cost RM80. Without any consideration, i bought it immediately and thought of use it the next day.



In the next day, unfortunately , there was a raining day out there....fuck....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails